The accelerator program will be addressing the SDG 5, which calls for gender equality and empowerment of all women and kids, since there's an immense opportunity to make an impact worldwide via knowledge gained and personalized by kids and women.
3 main directions and 2 camps will be implemented during this batch. The course will be delivered in Armenian:
ACC#5 for Kidz is designed to help young girls (aged 8-14) to take the first leap into programming. In the framework of ACC #5, kids will have a chance to acquire coding, presentation and pitching skills within the web development and scratch tracks, participate in hackathons and gain network.
ACC#5 for Women and Girlz (15+) is designed for vulnerable women and girls with the purpose to teach them tech and business skills through weekly workshops/training and lead them through mentorship sessions with field experts, as well as targeted events and meetups.
ACC#5 for women-led businesses is designed to support women-led businesses affected by COVID-19, aiming to support them in digital transformation, market positioning and increasing sales.
Acc#5 for teens program is designed to help kids and teenagers, aged 10-18, take the first leap into the developing world of creative technologies. The sessions will last for a couple of weeks, providing programming, digital design, arts, and other skills. The program tends to entertain and inspire young minds, as it combines fun with tech education.
Location: Yerevan and Sisian
After the completion of the program:
● (#5 Kidz)at the end of the program, kids participants will enter the STEM world and will get help to choose the future direction for their education path.
● (#5 15+) the best students will be granted the opportunity of becoming a Trainer. A tailored program will be provided for selected participants to become Assistants of the Trainers of the next batch.
● (#5 15+) participants will graduate with relevant skills necessary for creating their own startup or becoming a part of an existing one. The best startup projects will get the chance to enter the ImpactAim Accelerator Program, where through a specially designed curriculum and mentorship, they will be able to develop further their business projects.
● (#5 WLB) promising women-led businesses will be guided how to apply for grants and attract investments.
● (#5 15+ & #5 WLB) In the frames of the program, Demo Days will be organized where the startup teams will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas in front of the evaluating committee and be selected to receive monetary awards of up to USD 9,000.
All interested candidates are invited to submit the application form by March 3, 2021.