Graduate of the ImpactAim Accelerator.
ARMACAD is a platform for students, scholars, scientists and parents to easily find scholarships, summer schools, grants, fully funded conferences, trainings, seminars and other study and research opportunities worldwide. Every day publications on new opportunities across hundreds of disciplines appear online at armacad.info.
Visitors can receive ARMACAD's weekly digest via email by signing up on the website and choosing academic disciplines applicable for their academic career and needs. By using advanced search options, all opportunities can be filtered according to the eligible country, venue country, discipline, etc.
The Business Value:
ARMACAD provides a variety of services that ensure the success of both individuals and universities:
- Data Tracking Tool: enables universities to assess their marketing strategy, curriculum, and student recruitment decisions. The data collected can also increase the effectiveness of fund management.
- Weekly Updates: individuals receive consistent and accurate information regarding worldwide academic, research, and funding opportunities- preventing them from spending valuable time and money on more cumbersome processes.
The Social Value:
ARMACAD is directly mapped with SDG #4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities. More specifically, they hope to increase:
- Enrollment of students from low-income countries/families
- Enrollment of female students
- Enrollment for certain fields of study
- Level of education in society
Year founded: 2014
Location(s): Yerevan, Armenia
Sector(s): Education & Higher Education
- Khachik Gevorgyan, Co-Founder & CEO
- Tigran Petrosyan, Co-Founder & CTO