Participant in the UNDP AIM GovTech Accelerator 2019.
NOORLOGIC is implementing a phase-by-phase solution that will end in a full automation of healthcare insurance claims process, from claim filing to transfer of payment.
- Mobile Application Development: iOS and Android mobile applications will be seamlessly integrated with insurance and healthcare providers to allow patient users to make appointments, receive notifications about claim approvals and payments, and see lab results and prescriptions.
- Web Application Development: The web application will securely store all relevant customer data, automate the communication process between customers, service providers, and insurance providers, and automate the claims approval process.
- Full Automation of Claims Development: NOORLOGIC will leverage self-learning AI and cloud solutions to fully digitize and automate the insurance claims process.
The Business Value:
Through the automation of the healthcare insurance claim process, healthcare providers, insurers, and customs will save a considerable amount of valuable time and money.
The Social Value:
The resources saved through automation will increase the efficiency of communication and decision-makings, allowing providers and insurers to focus in improving the quality of their services provision. Further, the user-friendly apps and automation will increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
Year founded: 2019
Location(s): Armenia, North America, EU, and Africa
Sector(s): Health and Social Care, Citizen Engagement and Participation
- Rafayel Hakobyan, Product Manager
- Hrant Khondkaryan, iOS Developer
- Vahan Grigoryan, iOS Developer
- Vahan Bakaryan, Java Developer
- Aram Kirakosyan, Java Developer
- Karen Karapetyan, AI Researcher